Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Why is he acting so mean to me?

I have been with my boyfriend for a month today.When it was very early,things were amazing.He made such an effort to come and see me,pick me up,take me out,even hang out at his house doing nothing.Now he thinks of every excuse to not come to my house....we had a major fight the other day,where i just expressed that he was being very disrespectful to ditch me last minute 3 days in a row.He got extremely offended,and ignored me for 3 days.He would not answer my calls,respond to my messages NOTHING. i called on private number,he answered. I invited him to come ride quad bikes with us...he came and ignored me like i was dead. He got SO majorly pissed off about a simple statement and he still will not forgive me. He messages me now, still acts wierd though.Everytime i try and discuss it with him,he avoids it.He will not come to my house,and he is always too busy for me. We cannot sort anything out unless we spend time together and actually speak our minds. He messages me when i do not message him for the entire day saying " Hey how you doing...how was your day...so your just nt gonna speak to me? " PLEASE HELP ME, this is so confusing.... he is so cruel to punish me so harshly for such a small thing.... i want this to work,but he refuses to say sorry or show any kind of acceptance that he is wrong sometimes. He is 22 and i am 18.... i want this to work.... I am an aquarius and he is a cancer. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment