Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What can i do vet over retraint my dog?

my vet over restraint my Chihuahua during a xray for her back and legs, when i picked her up she had brused eys and ruptured blood vessels in both eys. i had taken her in for a very high fever105 degrees and explained her back legs seem to be weak,. he seen to be very casual about her eyes and said she hit her during the restraint, later i found out she had been mussed and held by her head and struggled alot. THIS SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED! i told him. a couple of days later i had to return because her temp was up again, my dog was very nervous while being examimed, he started to give her a shot and she went into a seizier. during the seizure vet seem to not be concerned i had to plea with him to do something 15 mins later her seizure is still going on, he had to sadate her and sent me to a special care vet. with not even a gool luck or good by. 24 hrs later at emerengcy we still don't know why she add seizure or high fever. i beleave my dogs stress from this vet and going back brought this seizure on along with her high fever. i think this vet should pay for all the vet bill and extra emergency cost. my little chi is only 5 lbs. we did take pics of her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment