Monday, July 18, 2011

Does he still have feelings for me?

So I met this guy thru a mutual friend a few months ago. We had a bit of a fling going on. We both cared about eachother but it was bad timing because I had just gotten out of a bad relationship and not ready for another one and he knew that so we decided to just be friends with benefits. We have never slept with eachother, we discussed it but he said despite him wanting to he wasn't going to because I meant more to him then just sex and he knew I wasn't the type of girl that just hooked up with people which is something he liked about me. Anyway now that we are just friends he still sometimes acts like he likes me and I really am afraid to get attached to him again. We talk everyday, we make future plans to go to concerts and such, he has called me beautiful, told me that I impress him, told me that I could rock this tiny dress and flirts with me and lately we have hung out alot, about every day which is not normal for him to do. However the past two times we hung out he had brought two different of his ex girlfriends. One of them he ended up in a fight the next day with and the other one I think he thinks im jealous of cause we had a fight and I got mad and said he slept with her, so I don't know why he is bringing his ex-gfs around. also, i heard him say to a friend the other day that he was ready to settle down after the summer and he knows what girl he wants. I don't know but I have a feeling it could be me because he never mentioned this girl before and he wouldn't give her name or much details while I was standing there but he doesnt really talk to any other girl like he does with me so I don't know. I guess I just want to know how to tell if he still has feelings for me and thinks of me in that way or he has moved on and we are just friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment